RECENT POSTS

POPULAR POSTS
RECENT POSTS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

GRAFFITI STYLES




Here's the first of a few sketches I did down Miami way.

Wondering what "pedal stool" is all about? Feast your eyes and ears on the IT Crowd:


By the time this post is live, I will be back at work.

It's sunday now. I'm writing to you, IN THE FUTURE.

The good news is- Art Basel Miami is this week, so I'm only going to be around for 3 (incredible hectic) days before I head down there for the festivities.

Anyway, here's an outline:


That's the point of this style- the letters are supposed to be faceted like a twisted, organic crystal. I've never really done it correctly, but I've also never actually done it starting with a pencil sketch, so maybe if I actually worked at it, I could get it right


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...