RECENT POSTS

POPULAR POSTS
RECENT POSTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Update on The Fridge DC

First of all, thanks to all for the pleasantly surprising amount of the support, encouragement, and questions about The Fridge DC.

Every time I go out or spin (which is not too often any more) I get no fewer than 10 people offer such precious nuggets of positivity ... and believe me, it is keeping me strong during some trying (and expensive) efforts in creating a place for everyone and everything; my mission for The Fridge DC.

Now that I am beginning to see some light at the end of my tunnel (renovations, business business, and government administrative business) I wanted to offer an update on progress.

I am now about four weeks away from finishing major renovations and announcing my first few events ... now is a great time to get in touch if you are interested in being a part of art, music, and performance events at The Fridge DC in 2009. my email is alex [at] thefridgedc [dot] com.

Here are a few pix of the ashes from which The Fridge DC will rise:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...